Only one coach for each team should submit this form.
We know it is tempting to not read everything, but knowing the expectations will may make your experience better. Food is involved!
Please review all of the information below, share what is crucial for parents to be informed well enough to enjoy the day, and then click submit when finished reading.
- Titan Sports – Upstairs overlooking court 2
- 9th Grade – NE corner of main gym in the mirror room
- UMAC – Behind south courts – take either concourse off the corner of either south courts and follow it behind the bleachers to the green room.
Facility Specifics – ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT TO SHARE WITH PARENTS
- Titan Sports Complex
- No outside chairs – Seating provided surrounding court – Please Don’t Move The Provided Chairs!
- concessions available
- No coolers allowed
- No outside food or drink
- 9th Grade
- ample bleacher seating, no chairs allowed
- concessions available
- coolers allowed in gym lobby near concession or in hallway to courts 9 and 10.
- ample arena seating upstairs, no chairs allowed
- players and coaches only on the arena floor, no chairs allowed unless for those with limited mobility – the elevator is down.
- concessions available upstairs – coolers allowed upstairs – for those with limited mobility, please let us know if we can be of assistance with any concession needs.
General Information for Playing
- A coach or team rep must check in 30 min prior to play unless you are totally off match 1.
- I understand I am to have a copy of each player’s medical form while at the tournament.
- I understand pool/bracket schedules, scores, and officiating duties will be posted on AES. Click Here for AES Scheduling!
- I understand my team’s roster should be submitted on AES. If I have any waivered players, I have sent a Webpoint roster by email asking any waivered player to manually be added to AES.
- I understand a trainer is available; there will be a small charge for preventive taping and ice post play. On the website is a list of local medical centers in the event an injury occurs.
- I will check out with the site director after bracket play finishes and verify I have no officiating duties.
- Tie breaks may not result in playoffs in a four or five team pool, even to determine advancement to gold or silver.
- No balls should be in play outside of a court or gym. Warm-up balls are not provided.
- I am responsible for the cleanliness of my team’s cooler and bench area.
- Failure to report on time for officiating duties will result in penalty points or a forfeit.
- I understand I or a team rep is to be court side during all assigned officiating responsibilities.
- Phones and music devices are not to be used outside of an official time keeping capacity at the score table. Extra players do not need to crowd the score table.
- I understand the R1 will call captains, and my team, if officiating, should begin warm up time IMMEDIATELY following the previous match and before discussing the team’s recent playing performance!
- I will bring a whistle for my R2, as well as a time keeping device.
- My players know that anyone defacing or otherwise doing damage to any part of a facility or equipment will be asked to leave, especially the score book and flip scores.
- If I am scheduled at the 9th grade, I will inform my parents the upper deck area above the bleachers is off-limits by order of the Fire Marshal due to the locked gate and that no chairs are allowed.