Only one coach for each team should submit this form.
We know it is tempting to not read everything, but knowing the expectations will may make your experience better.
Please review all of the information below, share what is crucial for parents to be informed well enough to enjoy the day, and then click submit when finished reading.
Hospitality near the championship desk is provided for coaches who are actually coaching. We do not provide enough food to feed coaches not actually playing in the tournament or a coach’s family and friends.
Facility Specifics – ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT TO SHARE WITH PARENTS
Parking at Titan is a challenge. Expect lot attendants to direct parking in the morning.
- Titan Sports Complex – MUST BRING A CHAIR
Bleacher seating – bleacher cushioned chairs are allowed. Limited chair seating provided – About 30 chairs will also surround each court. Please Don’t Move The Provided Chairs! Please request your parents share the chairs. No camping!
- concessions available
- No coolers allowed
- No outside food
Pool and Bracket Schedules on AES
Download AES Xpress on iOS or Android. Search by state. Search your team. It will show your play schedule and work schedule, as well as future matches if you click your pool, crossover, or challenge match.
A laptop station will also be available for reviewing AES information online.
General Information for Playing
- Scheduling – I understand pool/bracket schedules, scores, and officiating duties will be posted on AES – WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THE AES APP TO FOLLOW YOUR TEAM’S SCHEDULE.
- Tournament Format – Click Here for specifics by age division.
- Officiating – I understand AES will pre-assign both playing teams to officiate the next round of bracket. AES will not determine the officiating team until after the previous match concludes and scores are entered; in most cases, the losing team will officiate on the same court.
- Failure to report on time for officiating duties will result in penalty points or a forfeit.
- I understand I or a team rep is to be court-side during all assigned officiating responsibilities.
- Phones and music devices are not to be used outside of an official time keeping capacity at the score table. Extra players do not need to crowd the score table.
- I understand the R1 will call captains, and my team, if officiating the next match, should begin warm up time IMMEDIATELY following the previous match and before discussing the team’s recent playing performance!
- I will bring a whistle for my R2, as well as a time keeping device.
Crossover/Challenge Matches – I understand my team may play a crossover or challenge match between pool and bracket, and I will be sure I am present for such match.
- Check-In – 30 min prior to play, unless you are totally off match 1, coaches will grab the team’s roster from the “Roster Station” and bring the roster to Championship in exchange for the team’s bag tags and the tournament credentials each coach must wear at all times.
- Med Forms – I understand I am to have a copy of each player’s medical form while at the tournament.
- Roster – I understand my team’s roster should be submitted on AES. If I have any waivered players, I have sent a Webpoint roster by email asking any waivered player to manually be added to AES.
- Trainer – I understand a trainer is available; there will be a small charge for preventive taping. On the website is a list of local medical centers in the event an injury occurs.
- Check-Out – I will check out with the site director after bracket play finishes and verify I have no officiating duties.
- Tie breaking procedures may not result in playoffs in a four or five team pool, even to determine advancement to gold or silver.
- Warm-up balls are not provided.
- Trash – I am responsible for the cleanliness of my team’s bench area.
- Vandalism – My players know that anyone defacing or otherwise doing damage to any part of a facility or equipment will be asked to leave, especially the score book and flip scores.
- Awards – Following championship matches, all winners and the runner-up in gold will collect awards from the Championship desk.