No Courtside Camping! All spectators and participants must leave the courts if not assigned to play or work the set!
Table of Contents
- Titan Sports Complex (Map It)
- 101 E. 81st Street – Tulsa, OK 74132
- Opens at 7:15am. Please do not congregate early at the doors. Maintain social distancing while in line.
- NO BLEACHERS – BRING A CHAIR to sit courtside and to camp out on the indoor turf fields or upstairs while your team is not playing.
- No Courtside Camping! All spectators and participants must leave the courts if not assigned to play or work the set!
- While not courtside, set up camp on the turf fields, upstairs, or feel free to rest in your car.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD ON TURF FIELD
- concessions available
- No coolers allowed
- No outside food
Excluding coaches and players, a$7 admission will be charged each day for everyone 16 and over.
- Find play schedule and work schedule, as well as future matches if you click your pool, crossover, or challenge match.
- A laptop station will also be available for reviewing AES information online. WIFI/Cell service is limited.
We are here to support youth volleyball. Please remember that it is someone’s daughter helping to officiate and manage the score table during play. Spectators unable to support respectfully will be asked to leave the premises.
That would be the tournament staff with some help from facility staff; please help us around the chairs, in the bleachers, and under benches.